11/33 Thornton Street Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217Sold
Luxury Living in 'Thornton Towers' D Style unit! Over 157sqm
House Sold - Surfers Paradise Queensland
Three words come to mind when you enter this property… Unique, Oversized and Luxurious!!!
This apartment has been meticulously renovated to a high standard with good quality finishes right to the fine detail.
The stone kitchen benchtop with over hanging breakfast bar, mirror splashback, undermount sink and large soft self closing two pac doors compliment the kitchen beautifully to a fine finish.
With views out over the complex grounds and out to the Nerang River where there is always a hive of activity, and where you can take in the sensational sunsets over the Hinterland.
Large wrap around North-west facing balcony is a perfect place to unwind and entertain friends while the kids use many of the facilitates on offer here at ‘Thornton Towers’.
You are also a very short walk to the beach and with the light rail station at your doorstep this property really has it all at a very affordable price tag.
The instructions are clear present all offers prior to auction as sellers would like to sell either before or on the day of auction and are highly motivated to move on!!! Be quick as this property is a stand out!
– Over 157sqm of indoor luxury living space located on the first floor with great views
– Two spacious bedrooms – mirror sliding doors/fans and access to balcony
– Two well appointed bathrooms – including master with ensuite
– Air conditioned open plan living / dining flowing with large, beautiful 600 x 600 tiles
– Caesarstone kitchen with two pac soft close cupboards, Blum h/ware, s/steel appliances
– N.W facing capturing lots of sunshine and fantastic river views of Nerang River
– Fantastic body corporate approx. $91 per week
– Facilities include; indoor / outdoor pool / spa / sauna / tennis court
– Secure undercover parking for one vehicle – On site managers
– Separate laundry room, loads of space, ample cupboard space and storage
– Light rail station out front/ bus stop. Walk to shopping centre, beach, parks, school
– Short drive to Pacific Fair and other major shopping Centres
Auction – Sunday 17th May @ 11:00am at ‘Vintage Velvet’ Dining & Bar, cnr. Thornton Street & Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise.
For further information on this home or to arrange an inspection, please call Michael Elliss on: 0402 858 174.
Famously known as the tourist capital of the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise is located centrally on the coastline.
With numerous high-rise developments boasting sleek architectural features, enhanced by panoramic ocean views, apartments, units and homes all have the opportunities of the Surfers lifestyle. Q1 is the world’s tallest apartment tower and is an absolute landmark. The streets and surrounds of Surfers are jam-packed with activities, entertainment and fun everywhere you turn. It is renowned for fine dining, fantastic shopping and a busy nightlife.
Surfers Paradise lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 30 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Tennis Court