15/8 Tonga Place Parkwood, Queensland 4214Sold
Cha Ching - This is a money maker!! Returning over $500 p/wk
House Sold - Parkwood Queensland
‘University Village’ is a fantastic student accommodation complex next to the University and Hospital, and currently returning $545.50 per week, which is an amazing rental return!
This property is opposite the Gold Coast Hospital and Griffith University which is expanding at a rapid rate, along with infrastructure in the immediate vicinity of this complex. A short walk to the light rail station which takes you on a 13km journey to Pacific Fair in Broadbeach. Great investment for the super fund or just add another one to the portfolio and have this one positively geared!
– Spacious three bedrooms/three bathrooms – all ensuited bedrooms
– Fully furnished end unit on ground floor of two storey walk up
– Large kitchen – s/steel appliances, plenty of bench space & ample cupboards
– Currently returning $514.50 per week rental returns. Lease exp TBA
– Body corp $62 per week. Complex approx. 10 -12 yrs old
– Excellent investment property with high returns….Do NOT miss out!!
– Centrally located to largest university on the GC, within walking distance to shops, transport, parks and short drive to M1
– Council rates – $698 per 6 months. Water rates – $645 per 6 months (approx.)
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please call Michael Elliss on: 0402 858 174
- 3 bed
- 3 bath