2/14 Weemala Street Chevron Island, Queensland 4217Sold
Large Ground Floor Unit -One of the best buys around town!
House Sold - Chevron Island Queensland
Entry level buying for this generous sized unit, which is by far one of the best, buys around Chevron Island at the moment. The bedrooms are very spacious and the property itself has a great floor plan – over 87sqm!
The owner has recently given the home a new coat of paint and has replaced cook top and oven. Currently vacant so would suit an investor or owner-occupier.
Get in now before its too late!
– Two very spacious bedrooms – both with mirror built ins and fans
– Main bathroom with shared laundry and separate water closet
– Tiled open plan living/dining with bi fold doors leading to enclosed patio area
– Neat and tidy kitchen – brand new appliances including cook top and oven
– Located on ground floor of two storey walk up – BC approx. $49 per week
– North to South facing – Block of only four units – Complex name ‘Mariposas’
– SLUG with room for the surf board, bikes, toys – Common balcony area upstairs
– Rental potential approx. $330 -$340 per week
– Central position- within walking distance to city, beach, transport, restaurants, cafes, Arts Centre (new bridge from Chevron to Arts Centre to be built)
– Pet friendly complex with Body Corp approval
For further information on this home or to arrange an inspection, please call Michael Elliss on: 0402 858 174.
Chevron Island is one of the largest of the Gold Coast’s canals and is not an official suburb, but a part of Surfers Paradise with Main Beach to the north and Broadbeach to the south.
It is homely with riverfront houses overlooking the busy Surfers Paradise precinct and suburban streets. The island is also trendy with classy cafes and eateries of all flavours along the main street. There is a fantastic fish and chip shop, two bakeries, a bottle shop and two superettes all retaining a village atmosphere. Simply cross the bridge to reach Surfers Paradise.
Chevron Island lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 30 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces