24 Darrambal Street Chevron Island, QLD 4217Sold
North- East corner Walk Up - 6 in block and LOW B.C!!!!
House Sold - Chevron Island QLD
Looking for a walk up with very low outgoings……? Then this is it!!!
Body corporate is a low $28 per week and this humble home is a great size, which is both bright and breezy, being on the North East corner of the block with filtered city views from the living room. The location is perfect and would rent out easily as an investment or is ready to be lived in!
– Two spacious bedrooms, 1 bathroom in small walk up complex of 6 units
– Located on top North-east corner of ‘La Plaza’ approx. 63sqm in floor size
– Bright open plan living with air conditioning, freshly painted throughout
– Great size bathroom, fans in bedrooms and living area
– Low body corporate approx. $28 per week (incl. building insurance)
– SLUG at rear of complex (on title). Potential re-development site!
– Currently vacant but would return approx. $330-$340 per week rental
– Central position – within walking distance to city, beach, transport, restaurants, cafes, Arts Centre (new bridge from Chevron to Arts Centre to be built)
– Pet friendly complex with BC approval
– Being sold as is, bed and solarium included or can be excluded if not wanted!
For further information on this home or to arrange an inspection, please call Michael Elliss on: 0402 858 174.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces