32 Rudd Street Broadbeach Waters, QLD 4218Sold $305,000
North facing unit with leafy outlook in prime location
House Sold - Broadbeach Waters QLD
Affordable and central buying in Broadbeach Waters with this well appointed unit located on the top floor of a three storey walk up.
The unit itself is large in size and is very bright, cool and has complete privacy from any other buildings with a very pretty outlook into the complex gardens and towards the tennis court. Sitting on large grounds with good facilities and a detached SLUG, this particular property is ideal for another investor to come along and take over or would suit an owner who can enjoy living so close to the city centre of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise.
– Spacious two bedrooms/one bathroom unit located in ‘Grevilliea’
– North facing top floor unit in three storey walk up with detached SLUG
– Air conditioned open plan living/dining opening out to cute size balcony
– Good size kitchen, large pantry, s/steel appliances, overhanging breakfast bar
– Separate laundry, great floor plan, bright, cool and breezy home
– Low body corporate of approx. $48 per week (including building insurance)
– Currently rented at $340 per week until February 2016
– Pet policy – pets case by case on body corporate approval
– Council rates approx. $715 per 6 months. Water rates approx. $345 (3 months)
– A short walk into Broadbeach, light rail station, Pacific Fair, Casino, Convention Centre, bus stops, parks
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please call Michael Elliss on: 0402 858 174.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces