3645 Main Beach Parade Main Beach, QLD 4217Sold $900,000
De Ville -Privileged Picturesque Abode in Prominent Position
Apartment Sold - Main Beach QLD
North-East facing apartment in iconic ‘De Ville’ capturing panoramic breathtaking views over the Broadwater, Ocean and as far as the eye can see up and down the coastline.
A dazzling display of lights light up the night sky in the evening as day turns into night and you will be mesmerised by the stunning sunsets that this apartment is fortunate enough to offer because of its outstanding location.
In its original condition and spanning over 149sqm off internal living space this apartment is ripe for a renovation and would be amazing to transform this very generous residence into a luxurious property to compliment the picture perfect view from the 19th floor of ‘De Ville’.
– Spacious two bedroom/two bathroom apartment in ‘De Ville’
– Master with WIR and large well appointed his and her ensuite
– Located on the 19th floor of the North-East corner – wrap around balcony
– Breathtaking views over Broadwater/Marina/Ocean & up and down Coastline
– Two separate double sliding doors leading to sun drenched entertaining area
– Floor size approx. 15 squares or 149 sqm. Four units per floor
– Iconic building – Prime location and opposite Surf patrolled beach
– Short walk to Tedder ave, Marina Mirage, Yacht Club, Surf Club and much more
– Body corporate approx. $122 per week. Healthy sinking fund balance
– Great facilities including pool, spa, tennis court, saunas, onsite managers, BBQ and secure basement car parking
For further information on this home or to arrange an inspection, please call Michael Elliss on: 0402 858 174.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces