401/40 Surf Parade Broadbeach, QLD 4218Sold $250,000
Renovated to Impress and a Perfect location!
Unit Sold - Broadbeach QLD
Fantastic buying with this fully renovated north facing residence in a superb location of Broadbeach. A hop skip and a jump to Pacific fair – currently under major renovations and expansion! Walk to beach and bustling nightlife of Broadbeach with its array of restaurants, trendy cafes or jump on the light rail which runs through Surfers, past Tedder Ave and stops at the Gold Coast Hospital. Great potential for capital growth with keen seller ready to move on.
* Two spacious bedrooms with built ins and fans – master access to balcony
* One well appointed bathroom with shared laundry – floor to ceiling tiles
* Caesarstone chefs kitchen – over hanging breakfast bar & European appliances
* Open plan living/dining tiled throughout & a generous floor size of approx. 92sqm
* Air conditioned for your comfort and fully renovated from top to bottom
* Body Corporate approx $170pw
* Light filled apartment with north facing balcony, views to Jupiters Casino & beyond
* Located on the 4th floor on the corner of the building @ ‘Travel Inn’
* Great facilities; pool, games rooms, volleyball, BBQ area, onsite managers
* Great location within walking distance to Pacific Fair, Casino, nightlife of Broadbeach, beach, Light rail station, transport, parks and much more!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning