4/20 Vista Street Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217Sold
Small Walk Up -100 metres walk to Surfers Paradise Beach!!!
House Sold - Surfers Paradise Queensland
WOW!!! What an amazing opportunity this is……Massive potential with this small complex comprising of only 11 units in a two storey walk up block.
Low Body Corporate and a swimming pool and in such a brilliant location you cannot go wrong with such a sound investment.
– Two spacious bedrooms/1 bathroom in small walk up complex
– Ground floor approx. floor size 70sqm. Very neat and tidy
– Undercover deck area looking out towards pool area
– Body corporate approx. $43 per week incl building insurance
– Currently tenanted on a periodic lease at $250 p/wk (discounted)
– Facilities include large saltwater swimming pool and parking
– Rent potential approx. $280-$300 per week in current condition
– Central position- within walking distance to city centre, beach, transport, restaurants, cafes, light rail station
– Potential for re-development down the track
For further information on this home or to arrange an inspection, please call Michael Elliss on: 0402 858 174.
Famously known as the tourist capital of the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise is located centrally on the coastline.
With numerous high-rise developments boasting sleek architectural features, enhanced by panoramic ocean views, apartments, units and homes all have the opportunities of the Surfers lifestyle. Q1 is the world’s tallest apartment tower and is an absolute landmark. The streets and surrounds of Surfers are jam-packed with activities, entertainment and fun everywhere you turn. It is renowned for fine dining, fantastic shopping and a busy nightlife.
Surfers Paradise lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 30 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces