55 / Montezuma Drive Burleigh Waters, Queensland 4220Sold
Here it is - A Great Family Home in Quiet Burleigh Waters
House Sold - Burleigh Waters Queensland
If you are looking for a spacious family home for a great price in the Burleigh Waters area then this one may be what you have been looking for! Great location, quiet cul-de-sac and good quality home with tenants on a lease until the 15th of May so perfect for you to move into or keep as a rental property.
* Three spacious bedrooms PLUS a study/ two bathrooms – master with ensuite
* Single level brick and tile home sitting on a flat 400sqm low maintenance block
* Air conditioned open plan living/dining area
* Caesar stone kitchen with s/steel appliances, over hanging breakfast bar
* Large outdoor undercover entertainment area – private fully fenced backyard
* Double carport, easy maintenance gardens, great street appeal, cul-de-sac location
* Currently rented at $520 per week until 15/05/15
* Great location, close to schools, shops, transport, parks and short drive to Burleigh Beach and M1
Burleigh Waters is located just to the west of Burleigh Heads, halfway between Surfers Paradise and Coolangatta.
It is a fantastic place to live with an extremely diverse range of mainly detached homes in this primarily residential suburb and there is a good selection of wet and dry lots. Only minutes away is the West Burleigh industrial and shopping part where you can find almost anything. Burleigh Waters is a popular dining area in the evening, offering a wide selection of cuisines away from the hustle and bustle of the beachside suburbs.
Burleigh Waters lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 30 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport